Methamphetamine is a highly addictive and dangerous drug. This is one reason why employers and probation officers will scan for this drug. If you have used meth recently or are currently taking the medication, it will take some time to leave the system. However, if you are trying to kick the habit, there are several ways to get the drug out of your system. Below you will learn more information about this process.
The Best Solutions to Detox Meth Quickly
Information about Detection Times
According to recent studies, meth can be detectable in urine on an average of one to four days. However, it can remain in the hair follicles for 90 days. You should know that many different factors can determine the amount of time the drug shows up in your system. If you are abusing meth daily, it will accumulate in your body and make the cleansing time prolonged. This is because the liver can only detox a certain amount of the drug over a given period.
Your age can also play a significant role in the cleansing time. As you grow older, your metabolism rate will decrease, and your body will not flush out toxins as quickly. This means the younger you are; the less time methamphetamine will show up in your system.
Many health conditions can also impact the cleansing process. If you are in excellent health, then your bodily functions are also probably in good condition, meaning that you will be able to process toxins much more quickly. If your health is poor, then it may take a more extended amount of time for your body to recognize the toxins.
How to Get Meth Out Of Your System Fast
You should know that the only safe way to detox from meth is to be admitted to a rehab detoxification center. In these centers, you will be monitored by trained professionals, who are equipped to handle any situation.
With that being said, herbs can be valuable for a detoxification process. When taking herbs, you should remember that these can be powerful agents and handled with extreme care. Below you will find a list of herbs that can help you with the detoxification process.
- Black walnut: will oxygenate your blood, which in return will kill out toxins. It also balances sugar levels and burns up fatty materials.
- Dandelion: is one of the most well-known herbs for liver health and function. It will stimulate the liver and detoxify toxins. It also helps with circulation and weak arteries.
- Cranberry: has been known to treat bladder infections, but it is also great for cleansing the body of toxins.
- Licorice root: is highly used in Chinese medicine. Taking small amounts of licorice root will help promote a calm feeling, which is excellent for alleviating some withdrawal symptoms.
- Milk thistle: is one of the most potent liver herbs available on the market. This herb will enhance your liver function, and since the liver is what cleanses toxins from your system, it can significantly help with the detoxification process.
- Papaya: is an excellent aid to the digestion process. The enzyme contained in the papaya will help break down protein. In return, this herb will be very soothing for the stomach and decrease nausea and vomiting related to meth withdrawal.
- Peppermint: can cleanse and strengthen your entire body.
- Pumpkin seeds are great for cleaning out toxins, and it also contains nutrients that your body needs daily.
If you are a hardcore meth addict, you should consider being admitted to a detoxification center. There you will be monitored 24 hours a day while you withdraw from this potent drug.