Testosterone is a potent androgenic hormone; in both men and women it plays an important role in sexual differentiation, growth and development, as well as bone density.
Healthy levels of testosterone are crucial for maintaining a balanced and healthy lifestyle. In males, testicular failure leads to lower production of testosterone which may result in loss of sex drive, fatigue, weakness, depression and bone density. Luckily there are many ways you can increase your own natural production of testosterone!
If you’re looking to increase your natural production of testosterone with the help of effective supplements or natural remedies — we have you covered!
In this article, we’ll cover some great tips and tricks on where to buy testosterone cream over the counter for a reasonable price. Keep reading to learn more!
What is the best way to increase testosterone naturally?
The best way to boost your testosterone levels naturally is by leading a healthy lifestyle. Exercising regularly can improve your mood, energy levels and can even improve your sex life.
Because Vitamin D deficiency is linked with lower levels of testosterone, you can improve your levels naturally by getting more sun exposure. Carrying out these lifestyle changes can help improve testosterone production and boost your health, which is great!
If you want to boost your testosterone levels even further, you can try supplements and natural remedies.
Some proven ways that you can increase testosterone naturally are:
- Consuming more protein
- Getting more Vitamin D
- Limiting your intake of sugar
- Limiting your intake of soy
Safest Ways to Increase Testosterone
- Consuming more protein: Eating more protein-rich foods can help boost testosterone levels naturally. Some great examples of protein rich foods are eggs, fish, beans and poultry.
- Getting more Vitamin D: Research shows that Vitamin D plays a vital role in the production of testosterone in the body. Getting more sun exposure or consuming more Vitamin D-rich foods can help boost your levels. Some examples are eggs, tuna, carrots, broccoli, salmon and oats.
- Limiting your intake of sugar: Excessive sugar intake has been linked with lower levels of testosterone in men. Some studies have shown that men with higher levels of testosterone have a lower intake of sugar.
- Limiting your intake of soy: Studies show that consuming high levels of soy can negatively affect your testosterone levels. Make sure to reduce or cut out your intake of soy-based foods such as soymilk, tofu and edamame.
Best Natural Supplements to Increase T
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency has been linked with low testosterone levels in men. In order to boost your testosterone levels naturally, you can increase your intake of Vitamin D through food and supplements.
- Zinc: Zinc deficiency has been linked with low testosterone levels in men. Zinc can be found in many different foods, but you can also take it as a supplement.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency has been shown to be linked with low testosterone levels in men. It can be found in many different foods such as broccoli, spinach, almonds and avocados.
- Vitamin B-6: Vitamin B-6 deficiencies have been linked with low testosterone levels in men. Vitamin B-6 can be found in many different foods such as spinach, salmon, avocados and bananas.
- Vitamin B-12: Vitamin B-12 deficiency has been linked with low testosterone levels in men as well. This can be found in many different foods such as salmon, potatoes, eggs and milk.
Foods that can increase testosterone naturally
There are many different foods that can increase testosterone naturally.
Some of the best foods to increase testosterone are:
- Eggs: Eggs are great at boosting testosterone levels naturally. They are rich in Vitamin D and proteins which can help to boost your levels.
- Fish: Salmon, sardines and mackerel are great sources of Vitamin D which is a crucial vitamin for boosting your testosterone levels. Furthermore, these are also rich in proteins; helping to boost your levels.
- Beans: Beans are a great source of proteins which can help to boost your testosterone levels.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in Vitamin B-6 which is a crucial vitamin for boosting your testosterone levels.
As you can see, there are many different ways you can boost your testosterone levels naturally. Be mindful when choosing supplements or natural remedies to boost your testosterone as not all of them are effective.
Take your time to research your options and always purchase from a reliable source! When buying testosterone cream over the counter, make sure to choose a reputable brand.